Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Eleven2Six Store ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is C 18 A Paschim Puri Delhi-65. Eleven2Six Store trades under the name Eleven2six Store & has a registered TIN number. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is sold by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
Whatever is displayed on this website , can be biught directy or can be taken from our distributers/partners (the names/contact details will e updated from time to time ). For customers outside of the Delhi/within Delhi the payment by credit and debit cards can be processed securely through PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to place an order however you can pay using your PayPal account if you prefer, or you can contact us directly in order to make payments to our bank accounts .We are unable to take payments over the phone.
Frames/patches/other products leaving cosmetics are guarranted against manufacturing defects for six months from the date of purchase however the warranty does not extend to cover wear and tear and/or the use of inappropriate cleaning solutions (alcohol based).
In the unlikely event you believe your frame is faulty please email us at email@example.com and please provide the following:
1) A description of the fault
2) A photo of the fault if possible
3) Date and place of purchase
3) Proof of purchase eg a receipt, invoice or bank statement or credit card statement.
Please include your full name and address. We cannot offer a replacement without proof of purchase.
If you would like a refund instead of a replacement then please send us the product and the proof of purchase within 5 days of purchase. Any frame which you believe to be due to a manufacturing fault after 5 days of purchase is eligible only for a replacement frame.
Frames/patches/other products leaving cosmetics in this instance must be sent back to us via recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for items whch are lost in transit. We will then carry out an assessment of the frame and respond within 1-2 working days. If the fault is due to a manufacturing fault then we will issue a full refund, excluding the cost of returning the item, via PayPal.