|Junior||67 X 50 mm||0 To 3 Yrs.|
|Medium||76 X 54 mm||3 To 6 Yrs|
|Regular||85 X 59 mm||6+ Yrs.|
These Occlusion eye patch are for boys with cotton layer, ergonomic shape, nasal slits and very skin-friendly hot-melt adhesive. Every box contains five different designs with glitter-effect! All patches come with thin soft light-excluding pad.
- They are made of a mono-stretch, non-woven material that allows the skin to breathe naturally and minimizes eyelid perspiration.
- The Ortopad® is free from rubber, resins or gluten.
- The patch contains a special black inlay that shields the eye from light.
- Nasal slit cuts for improved fitting around nasal area.
- New ergonomic shape.
- New light-excluding black inlay (very thin, soft surface)
- Non-woven cotton with soft surface for a comfortable feeling
- Improved “hot-melt pressure-sensitive” adhesive
- Each Ortopad patch is individually wrapped for convenience.
About the adhesive:
The adhesive is hypo-allergenic and latex-free, so skin irritation and allergic reactions are rare. The Ortopad® has a special "Pressure Sensitive, Hot-Melt" adhesive. This means that it requires body heat to activate the adhesive.
- Makes it an all weather patch,
- Rashes are rare of rarest, and
- Wearing off the patch becomes very comfortable.
How to apply the Patch:
Before applying the patch, clean and dry the face well, using a soap that is free of oils and lotions, as these will interfere with the patch's ability to stick. Once the patch is applied to the skin, gently press over the adhesive to bring it "up to body temperature", paying special attention to the area where it crosses the nose.
Benefits of Proper size:
- It keeps the adhesive out of the eyebrow area so that removal of the patch is painless.
- It is more comfortable, as the patch is further away from the eye allowing the child to open the eye.
- Most importantly, since the eye can be opened, a properly sized patch has a properly sized padded inlay that will provide maximal protection from light.
For all customers, orders need to be placed post informing the authority/person who has referred you to us. Orders received before 2pm will be posted the same day using a courier service, if one requires express delivery forwarding charges will be taken. If orders are received over the weekend or on Bank Holidays then parcels will shipped the next working day. Once posted the delivery times are set out by courier service , the docket number will be provided if asked for.
Express Shipping is only offered throughout the country on orders placed before 1pm. This is available Monday-Friday. The express service is guaranteed to arrive the next day if within the country leaving a remote area. If an order is made on a weekend or a bank holiday then the products will not be sent out until the next working day
Courier service can be arranged to provide a faster European and International delivery. Please contact us for delivery costs: on 9899757520 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment for goods must be received before orders can be posted.
Please read our full Terms and Conditions.
Returns and Refunds
You can return frames to us within 5 working days for a full refund. Goods must be returned at the customer’s expense and be in original packing with all component parts.
We recommend that you obtain proof of purchase or use a signed for delivery. All items are returned at the senders own risk.
Refunds will be made within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods via PayPal either to your credit card or PayPal account. This refund will not include sales taxes.
Returns should be posted to :
C 18 A Paschim Puri
Frames/patches/other products leaving cosmetics are guaranteed against manufacturing defects however the warranty does not extend to cover wear and tear and/or the use of inappropriate cleaning solutions (alcohol/solvent based).
In the unlikely event you believe your frame is faulty please email us at email@example.com and please provide the following:
1) A description of the fault
2) A photo of the fault if possible
3) Date and place of purchase
3) Proof of purchase eg a receipt, invoice or bank statement or credit card statement.
Please include your full name and address. We cannot offer a replacement without proof of purchase.
If you would like a refund instead of a replacement then please send us the product and the proof of purchase within 5 days of purchase. Any frame which you believe to be due to a manufacturing fault after 5 days of purchase is eligible only for a replacement frame.
Frames/patches/other products leaving cosmetics in this instance must be sent back to us via recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for items whch are lost in transit. We will then carry out an assessment of the frame and respond within 1-2 working days. If the fault is due to a manufacturing fault then we will issue a full refund, excluding the cost of returning the item, via PayPal.